Jesse Rubio email@example.com • 713 569 3453 Houston, TX, USA
User Interface Web Designer & Front– End Web Developer with experience in designing and developing web applications for desktop and mobile devices. My experience includes planning, storyboarding, designing and the front end development of web based applications. Articulate and professional communication skills in Spanish as well as in English, including formal presentations and technical documentation. Productive in both team-based and self-managed projects; dedicated to maintaining up-to-date industry knowledge and IT skills.
Knowledge & Skills
- UX/UI Designer
- Front-End Development
- Responsive Web Design
- Website optimization + cross browser capabilities
- MS Visual Studio
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC
- Unix-Based Systems (Solaris, Linux, BSD)
- Windows (all)
The Buzbee Law Firm Legal Assistant | March 2010 - Present
At The Buzbee Law Firm, I’m the legal assistant to one of the attorneys as well as the IT Administrator.
- Project lead responsible for architecting litigation materials for a mass tort.
- Analyze completed fact sheets and prepare for submission to defense counsel.
- Manage over 2,000+ clients lawsuit against BP potentially valued $100M.
- Maintain and assure quality of a client database consisting of over 8300 clients.
- Assist attorneys in the electronic filing of lawsuits to ensure timely filing.
- Lead in signing of 132 liability releases and disbursement of settlement checks worth $2.5M.
- Draft and amend lawsuit exhibits, summons, and motions
- Support, configure, and maintain the network server in an enterprise environment with related MS Active Directory administration.
- Maintain and support MS Active Directory, PKI, and SharePoint platforms.
- Monitor, analyze and respond to issues that may arise using various system monitoring tools
eEmployers Solutions Inc. Entertainer | 2009
At eEmployers Solutions, I designed and created educational tutorials for the Help & Support team, in addition to designing web assets for the Help & Support portal.
- Supervision of employees.
- Communicated with other supervisors regarding visual requirements.
- Handled the tasks of air brush make up for a haunted house.
- Assigned actors to their rightful spots.
- Performed as a monster scarring customers inside a haunted house.
University of Houston - Downtown B.S., Computer Science and Engineering - Anticipated graduation: 2018
Solid understanding of design principles. Proficient with human computer interaction, usability testing, and prototyping.